- Recipes – digitize family favorites to a cloud storage folder (Dropbox, Evernote, etc.) and share Grandma’s Pot Roast with your cousins or save for your kids
- Mail – scan your snail mail right when you pick it up to eliminate clutter and prevent misplacement
- Greeting Cards – save notes from loved ones or for special occasions
- Kid Stuff – scan artwork, homework, report cards and school photos to preserve the memories while eliminating physical storage
- Important Docs – digitize critical records that you’re sure you’ll need someday…warrantees, bills, insurance information, Will, mortgage docs
- Financials – Organize invoices, bills, receipts, etc. and stay on top of payments
- Documents In-Progress – Digitize documents that you collaborate on, such as contracts, briefs or other records so you can easily share with clients and colleagues through your network drive, email or cloud application
- Business cards- scan and organize your business contacts using CardMinder, and export into Outlook or content management system such as Evernote
- Employee information- Keep all your HR information organized and secure
- Receipts – Scan receipts for budgeting or returns, but either way you’ll finally be able to find them when you need them
- Handwritten Notes – From brilliant business ideas to the Dr.’s callback number, don’t lose those scribbled memos
- Service Records – From new tires to oil changes, digitizing your car’s records can help you keep up with maintenance
Would you like to share your blog here? NAPO members can sign-up to become a NAPO blogger.
Need help getting organized? Visit NAPO's Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultants Directory to search for professional organizers or productivity consultants in your area.